Mediterranean Homesick Blues: A Breath of Fresh Air

Monday, June 1, 2009

A Breath of Fresh Air

I'm taking this opportunity, after having completed one course today with my Archaeology of Jerusalem final, to inform you of my current status. Here I am, this week, this final week, stuck with a big mess of silly work: A 15 page paper of spitback research followed by a final, all about Israeli Settlements; a Colloquial Arabic exam; two five page essays for Jewish education; and finally, a response to an article and a chapter about Israeli literature for children.

I needed a breath of fresh air, so I took some advice from the one year students, and went to the roof.



Because of these views, and how much I'm gonna miss 'em, I've decided to share with you the panoramas I've made over the past few months...enjoy. Just click on slideshow on the left side.

Panoramas of Israel

Now, back to work, maybe with a break later for Burger's Bar, one last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Appearances