Mediterranean Homesick Blues: Second Coming

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Second Coming

He is risen!


While some are celebrating Easter Sunday, I'm sitting on my bed pondering my past whereabouts. Exactly one year ago, according to the Jewish lunar calendar, I joined thousands of others in St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. Today though, I have formalized my decision to return, not to italy, but to another Israeli adventure. This fall, I will be joining Kivunim for a year of explorations into identity, coexistence, and culture, and in honor of the occasion, I gave my blog a makeover! I look forward to picking up this journalism project once again when I return to Jerusalem. Until then, happy Passover!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how jew-lous I am that you are spending next year in Eretz Ha-Koidesh! You lucky dog you!!! You shall be missed...

    BUT that is not before we spend the summer together as Gesher Madrichim!!!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Appearances